5 Days Before Your Shoot
- Please do not do any hair cuts or colors beyond this point.
- Schedule a mani/pedi to complete your look.
- Double Your Water Intake for Luminous Skin
- Splurge and treat yourself to a facial.
Three Days Before Your Shoot
- Plan your route to the Studio/Outdoor Location
- If you wax or spray tan, now is the time to do so. Do your best to get rid of any tan lines you may have.
- Try on all of your pieces, and make sure everything fits the way you want it.
- Cut off all tags.
- Hang, Steam, or Iron your pieces so they are flawless and camera ready.
The night Before Your Shoot
- Bathe, Shave & Moisturize
- Double check your checklist
- Treat yourself to a relaxing evening
- Plan for at least eight hours of sleep
The Day of Your Shoot
- Wear clear deodorant
- Come in loose-fitting clothing, most women forgo a bra and panties to avoid harsh lines on the skin.
- Eat something light but filling
- It's perfectly okay to arrive at the office in curlers.
- Most importantly, take a deep breath, this is going to be the photoshoot of a lifetime and you are going to rock it.